For information on obtaining access to the amenities please email: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THE AMENITY REOPENING PROCEDURES:
- Hours are currently regular hours, dawn to dusk.
- Pool area and restrooms will be cleaned daily after closing.
- Regular capacity limits apply.
- Usage should be limited to 2 hours maximum at a time so that others can also enjoy time at the pool during this limited occupancy.
- Do not access the pool area if either you feel sick or are sick.
- Although the transfer of COVID-19 is not likely through pool and spa water, the likelihood that the virus is passed from person to person through droplets still exists. Therefore, social distancing guidelines should be maintained.
- Residents should bring towels to place on pool deck lounge furniture and any disinfecting wipes that they would like to use on the pool furniture frames. Limited pool furniture will be put out for use.
- Under no circumstances should anyone spit or blow their noses in the water.
- All other standard pool rules apply.
- Playground/Recreational Areas will be open from Dawn Until Dusk only.
- Continue to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- The use of your own personal hand sanitizer should be used during playtime if possible.
- Do not use the facilities if either you or your children feel sick or are sick.
The Clubhouse remains closed to renting due to the size of the room not allowing for sufficient distancing.
Adhere to the CDC guidelines and individuals that are a high risk for severe illness from COVID-19, including, but not limited to people 65 years or older and all people with certain underlying medical conditions. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the facilities, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
The District Management Team
GMS Central Florida LLC