We wish to inform all our web visitors that we have taken several steps to update this website, to the best of our abilities, as per standards laid down by American Disabilities Act (ADA) with regards to Accessibility of State and Local Government Websites to People with Disabilities specifically the Website Accessibility Under Title II of the ADA.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Safari Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.